LogiGear Magazine Calendar 2019
|March||Test Methods/Test Essentials||
|June||Testing the Software Car||
LogiGear Magazine welcomes writing from new authors, QA, and test engineers. We encourage the next generation of thinkers and practitioners in software quality and testing to get published! Articles must be given within a timely matter and are allowed to be original works or ones previously posted on blogs, websites, or newsletters. Content submissions can take a variety of forms: they may be feature articles, tips & hints, testing instructions, motivational articles, articles about software testing practices, and industry trends.
- Feature (i.e., cover) articles must be 2000 words or more; other articles must be 1000 words or more. For special submissions (e.g., such as for “Featured Blogger”), content of under 1000 words may be considered.
- Only submissions from original authors are accepted. By submitting this material, you have acknowledged that the material is legal and can be redistributed (book publishers or a public relations firm will need to reference this information at the top of the article). Such articles, if interpreted as advertisements, will not be compensated or accepted. However, you may place a brief resource box and contact information (but no ads) at the end of your article. Please also specify if you wish to have your e-mail included for readers’ response.
- Due to staffing, editing of such submissions is limited; therefore, please send only the final draft of your work. After the article is received, it may be revised before publishing, but not without your final approval.
- Submissions may or may not be used. It is the sole discretion of LogiGear Magazine’s editorial staff to publish any material. You will be notified in writing if your article will be published and in which edition.
- Submitted articles must be vendor neutral to maintain the integrity of the magazine. While limited references to your organization and products may be accepted, promotion and sale references are not.
For additional information about our guidelines, or to submit an article, please email email@example.com.
LogiGear Magazine Disclaimer
LogiGear Magazine is an extension of LogiGear Corporation whose mission is to provide professional software testing services with outsourcing opportunities. Although some magazine issues may include opposing views, we are in full support of outsourcing and offshore testing projects. We welcome an open discussion on all testing-related matters in our effort to provide a well-rounded magazine focused on current trends, opinions, and developments.