LogiGear Corporation provides global solutions for software testing, and offers public and corporate software-testing training programs worldwide through LogiGear University. LogiGear is a leader in the integration of test automation, offshore resources and US project management for fast and cost-effective results. Since 1994, LogiGear has worked with hundreds of companies from the Fortune 500 to early-stage startups, creating unique solutions to exactly meet their needs. With facilities in the US and Vietnam, LogiGear helps companies double their test coverage and improve software quality while reducing testing time and cutting costs.
For more information, contact Joe Hughes + 01 650.572.1400
What is Automated Test and Retest (ATRT)?
IDT’s ATRT Test Manager addresses the complex testing challenges of mission critical systems by providing an innovative technical solution that solves the unique testing problems associated with this domain.It provides an integrated solution that can be applied across the entire testing lifecycle.
Highlights of ATRT:
- Non-intrusive to the System under Test (SUT) – SUT configuration remains intact
- Cross-platform and cross-OS compatible – Web, Client Server, Handheld and Linux, Windows, Solaris
- GUI Technology neutral – Independent of any GUI controls (custom or non-custom)
- Scriptless Automated Testing – Software development not required
- Data driven – Allows same test scenarios to be run repeatedly with different data sets, e.g. boundary testing, equivalence partitioning
- Model driven Automated Testing – Allows test flows generated via basic point and click model interface
Combining the power of GUI and non-GUI automated testing: ATRT Test Manager provides GUI and message based testing capability for Systems Under Test (SUT).
Distributing concurrent testing over a network: Automated tests can be executed concurrently over a network for test cases where various GUI or message based outputs are network dependent network or must run in parallel.
Batch Processing: For test cases requiring simultaneous execution as a batch job, e.g. endurance or longevity testing.